- New Post House Calls Article
- “65 Stylish And Exciting Walk-In Closet Design Ideas”
- Prison Hotel
- The “Granny Pod”
- Tiny House
- Bali Open House
- Refinished Console
- Cool Shower Enclosure
- Fast Food Feeding Frenzy No More?
- What comes after Stainless Steel?
- “Pocket Office” – the latest trend?
- A Fun and Fresh Redesign
- Bid for a Good Cause
- Homes for Disabled Veterans
- Psychology of Design
- Granite is ubiquitous
- Pantone’s 2012 Color
- Biophilia and the importance of interior design
- Chemicals in Crib Mattresses
- Wine Cellars
- Live Home Front Chat
- Eco-friendly nurseries
- Living Room Makeover in The Post
- Affordable Table at the Tiffany Suite
- Tiffany Suite
- Is your kitchen making you fat?
- Stocking up on bulbs
- Fewer tubs in hotel baths
- Amazing “Lego” Apartment
- Fortress adaptively reused as boutique hotel
Join 7 other subscribers
Tag Archives: stainless steel
What comes after Stainless Steel?
People have been speculating for years that stainless steel would be ousted from its position as the top kitchen appliance finish. And for years it has remained number one. While something is bound to replace it (eventually), it just hasn’t … Continue reading
Posted in Design Advice, Design Trends Tagged kitchen trends, stainless steel Leave a comment